(I1 M3) Intermediates in Floral Designs Module 3
(Saturdays 10:30am - 12:30pm)
Content: Intermediate course are perfect for:
* Those who have completed our Floral Fundamental course and want to continue floral education. (Applicant should have completed at least 1 module of our Fundamentals in Floral design course, or have studied our other workshop and classes or possess other floral design qualifications.)
*Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to have make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (75% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affilliated floral design school.
*Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
1) Date: 22 July 2017 / Horizontal Stacking Arrangement
2) Date: 5 August 2017 / Braiding Bouquet
3) Date: 19 August 2017 / Leave Structure Bouquet
4) Date: 2 September 2017 / Diagonal Framing Arrangement
Course Fee: HK$6,400 for 4 workshops (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.
*Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.