(F1 M5) Fundamentals in Floral Designs Module 5
(Saturdays 10:30am -12:30pm)
Content: Bi-weekly class on the very basics of Floral Designs.
* Those who wants to learn floral design right from square one and build their knowledge on solid ground.
* Those who wants to gain a certificated education in floral design.
* Those who wants to make a career change.
* A certificate will be awarded to student upon completion of the course (5 modules) (75% attendance rate is required)
* Eligibility to further professional education in the UK with our affiliated floral design school.
* Possibility to participate in the AIFD PFDE programme, subject to further lessons and professional education at SOLOMON BLOEMEN
Teacher: Ms. Bonnie Chu CFD AIFD
Ms. Bonnie Chu
AIFD Certified Floral Evaluator/Judge
1) Date: 25 November 2017 - Formal Linear
2) Date: 9 December 2017 - Topiary Tree
3) Date: 30 December 2017 - Bouquet Holder
4) Date: 13 January 2018 - Flower to Wear
Course Fee: HK$6,000 for 4 workshops (all floral materials are inclusive)
Class size: Max. 6 persons
* Once you enroll the first workshop, the following workshops will be enrolled automatically.